The Advanced Series:
The Advanced Series may not be the first water conditioner you’ve owned, but it might be the last! The Advanced Series high-efficiency control is the most advanced on the market today. It has 91 fully programmable parameters that provide you with total control of our system to match your exact needs.
- 5 Year Complete Unit Warranty. Limited Lifetime Warranty available.
- High Capacity Premium Ion-Exchange Resin assures a continuous supply of softened water with a minimum of salt usage.
- Smart Electronics save salt and water by monitoring your last 28 days water consumption, automatically adjusting to changing water usage. No guesswork and no reprogramming.
- NOVRAM Smart Memory and Battery Backup assures that all critical information is stored, even during power outages.
- 12 Volt Electrical System uses less than $2.00 per year in electricity and little chance of electrical shock.
- Fully Programmable Cycles means versatility, adjusting to anyone’s particular need.
- Soft Water Brine Refill means that the injectors and the brine system are kept clean helping to eliminate unnecessary service calls.
- Just One Moving Part in the Water Stream means that there is virtually no maintenance and assures years of trouble-free service.
- High Flow Rates of up to 25 GPM guarantees that you will get maximum water pressure with no pressure drop.
- Advanced Series Systems may be regenerated with either salt or potassium.
- Safety Brine Valve Assembly assures no messy brine tank overflows.
- Built-in Bypass Valve made of the same high quality NORYL as the rest of the system ensures ease of use and long life.
How a Water Softener will benefit your family:
In The Kitchen:
- Dishes and china will sparkle, using less dish soap
- Clean coffee maker with no scale or build-up
- Save work scrubbing the kitchen sink, cutting boards and counter tops
In The Bathroom:
- Soap will make great lather
- Conditioned water leaves your skin feeling smoother after showering, shaving and washing
- Hair will be softer and more manageable
- Reduces soap scum and residue buildup on showers, tubs and sinks
- Saves you time & money by reducing scrubbing time in the bathroom and reducing soap, shampoo & bathroom cleaner usage by nearly 50%
Plumbing and Appliances:
- Increases water heater efficiency by almost 30%, and extends the water heater life by many years
- Improves water flow and pressure by eliminating calcium buildup in pipes
- Reduce mineral stains and odors on clothing and on plumbing fixtures
- Clothes and linens are cleaner, brighter, softer and last longer
- Adds life to dishwashers and washing machines
- Cut down on laundry detergent and fabric softener use by 50%, saving you money
Premium-Quality Drinking Water
In addition to the Water Softener, most families choose a drinking water system. These systems improve your water by reducing substances that cause your water to taste or smell bad, as well as removing contaminants that may be harmful.
Drinking water systems are installed at the point of use, which only purifies the water necessary for drinking and cooking. A High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis system removes the most substances from your water, giving your family delicious, bottled quality water for only pennies a day. We have an Alkaline System available as well. Please contact us for more information.
What Does 'Reverse Osmosis' Mean?
Reverse osmosis, also known as hyper filtration, is the finest filtration known. This process will allow the removal of particles as small as ions from a solution. Reverse osmosis is used to purify water and remove salts and other impurities in order to improve color, taste or properties of the fluid. It can be used to purify fluids such as ethanol and glycol, which will pass through the reverse osmosis membrane, while rejecting other ions and contaminants from passing. The most common use for reverse osmosis is in purifying water. It is used to produce water that meets the most demanding specifications that are currently in place.
Reverse Osmosis uses a membrane that is semi-permeable, allowing the fluid that is being purified to pass through it, while rejecting the contaminants that remain. Most reverse osmosis technology uses a process known as 'cross flow' to allow the membrane to continually clean itself. As some of the fluid passes through the membrane the rest continues downstream, sweeping the rejected remnants away from the membrane. The process of reverse osmosis requires a driving force to push the fluid through the membrane, and the most common force is pressure from a pump. The higher the pressure, the larger the driving force. As the concentration of the fluid being rejected increases, the driving force required to continue concentrating the fluid increases.
Reverse osmosis is capable of rejecting bacteria, salts, sugars, proteins, particles, dyes, and other constituents that have a molecular weight of greater than 150-250 Daltons. The separation of ions with reverse osmosis is aided by charged particles. This means that dissolved ions that carry a charge, such as salts, are more likely to be rejected by the membrane than those that are not charged, such as organics. The larger the charge and the larger the particle, the more likely it will be rejected.
*Our basic model Reverse Osmosis system includes a limited 5 year warranty that covers parts and workmanship (excluding filters). Membrane covered by 2 year warranty.