Our first store location was originally established in 1978, in the nearby village of Tularosa. Since then it has grown with the local community to provide the highest quality equipment with the best warranties in the industry, with qualified, trained technicians completing all of our installations. Our location also features an outside ICE Vending machine and 6 WATER vending machines that are cleaned and sanitized daily, offering water that is processed by reverse osmosis and protected by ultraviolet light. Feel secure under bright lights and security cameras even at night. Come by and taste the difference!
High Desert Water, Inc. is your complete water treatment dealer, offering a full range of filtration and processing technology. Automatic/Recurring payments and Financing Options are available. Free Repair and Sales Estimates!
High Desert Water, Inc. also rents Water Softeners and Reverse Osmosis systems. No long-term contracts or down payments. We currently only rent in Alamogordo, La Luz, Tularosa and High Rolls.
High Desert Water, Inc. services most makes and models of Water Softeners and Reverse Osmosis systems. We offer free in home estimates.
The Right Choice
With 40 years experience, High Desert Water Inc. offers 2 options of Reverse Osmosis units that provide years of trouble-free service! Each unit is capable of producing up to 50 gallons of purified water a day. Introducing the 1:1 Ratio Reverse Osmosis unit. This unit is the most economically effective RO on the market today using up to 75% less waste water; environmentally friendly as well.
How a Reverse Osmosis system will benefit your family:
- Easy install for the Do-it-yourselfer
- Replacement filters and parts are always in stock
- Our trained specialists are available for quick and professional service
- Each unit requires [only] an annual filter change that is both fast and easy
- Only top quality components are used in each system
- Each unit is assembled locally and fully tested for quality control
- Five year limited warranty on material and workmanship included!
- Two year warranty on the R.O. membrane also included
- Ultraviolet lamp optional for added protection
Related: What does "Reverse Osmosis" Mean?